The living embodiment of social anxiety
The main character of Sinfully Yours.
Weight: 180 lbs
Voice: Quiet (except for when panicking) and full of self doubt
Relationships: Kai is his best friend. They have grown up together and as practically brothers at this point. Jameson is a mad crush. Like...have you seen how pretty he is??
- Dax uses his power of "pausing time" to avoid people and does this for years and years.
- Shoes are feet prisons. Prove him wrong.
- Dax is a yoga instructor and thus extremely flexible. When does he have time to do that?
- Dax is extremely ticklish but best of luck tickling him.
The Man Pretty enough to Unpause Time
The second main character of Sinfully Yours.
Weight: 215 lbs
Voice: Ever heard a voice that sounds like pure sex? That.
Relationships: Strange things those are.
Backstory: I do have a nice ass, why thank you.
- Jameson has more money than he needs to. Bet you would have never guessed.
- Bet you wanna know about that job he has huh? Oh well.
- Jameson prides himself on how soft his hair is. Loves being able to look like a hair product commercial if there is a breeze.
- His food weakness is German Chocolate cake. It's dark, it's bitter, it's rich.
A Living Internet Troll
The main secondary character of Sinfully Yours
Height: 5'7" (Screw you tall guys)
Voice: Depends on the type of day. If it's early, it's rough. Otherwise, animated and 0 bars held.
Race: Zygomynoxian (?)
Relationships: Best friend is Dax. Lots of internet friends. Lots of people known in the real world. (No really.) His mom and dad were close. Only child. Probably explains his personality.
Backstory: I grew up being well taken care of. We semi adopted Dax at a young age. AKA he was literally at my house...every day. I have a good job. It's a good life.
- Kai is actually a good cook.
- He isn't, however, good at taking care of himself. Good thing Dax is there to do so.
- Kai is a pun master. He loves them so much. If you don't like puns, you should be punished. Seriously, they are great.
- Does hating Jameson count as a fun fact? Don't trust him.