Age: Well, he's dead?
Height: 6' (give or take his floaty goodness)
Weight: -literally weightless
Voice: Animated. Excited. Louder than it should be...since he's... you know, dead.
- Matteo is super friendly! He loves to laugh and loves floating!
- Matteo thinks Razi isn't as mean as he pretends to be. He's just a sad, grumpy boy who needs love.
- Matteo gets protective quickly. He starts to treat Razi like a son or brother very quickly.
- Matteo always loved the Day of the Dead festivals, now he's really curious to see what they would be like!
The Angry Boy
Weight: - 135
Voice: Unamused, speaks through gritted teeth a lot.
- Holds a record number of dead fathers among his non-existent friend base.
- His mother may, in fact, actually be a whorish bitch.
- Doesn't believe in ghosts. So as you can imagine, this is messed up.
- Hate tea
- According to Matteo, Razi looks like an angel when he sleeps.
The Food-loving Friend
Weight: - 175
Voice: Calm (most of the time) though sometimes speaks through vocal keyboard smashes.
- Has 4 pairs of the same shoe. Hey, they are comfortable.
- Extremely smart despite being a bit...air headed at times.
- The "food - loving" bit started as a joke and just grew over the years. Now friends think she is sexually attracted to food or something.
- Really hates that blonde girl in her chemistry class. She's cheating and fucking up the bell curve.