Meet: Amira Ashvanti
Age : Unknown
Weight: “In my bra?”
Voice: Sharp, Sarcastic Bite
Race: “You want me to run?”
- Amira has very specific tastes. If it’s hot and spicy, she’s all for it!
- If it hurts, it’s good. If it’s cute and fluffy, she probably wants to kill it.
- Desire driven personality. She does what she wants, when she wants.
- Oddly enough, a skilled ballroom dancer. Amira claims it makes her a better killer.
The Cowardly Golem
Weight: 140 lbs or close to 2 tons
Voice: Perky and slow spoken peppered with high pitched shrieks
- Addicted to pancakes.
- His blood may actually be made out of syrup. No one is really sure.
- Has a secret passion for clothing, with a deep burning desire to be able to wear them without shredding them to bits.
- Kuroi likes to pretend he’s taller than he actually is, often getting into heated arguments about his real height.
Meet: Kimberly Evely Maria L'Toi Nellis IV (a.k.a. Kimi)
The Burning Passion of a Thousand Suns
Weight: “How dare you?!”
Voice: Bubbly and high pitched, with a rapid tempo.
- Kimi is very creative. For example, she named herself!
- Hyper protective of anyone she cares for. This includes strangers, and often street signs. She will get into a fight at the drop of a hat if she thinks someone doesn’t like a random blade of grass.
- A bit of a voyeur. But don’t worry, we won’t tell her we told you.
- Her hair just does that. No really!
Meet: ShiroThe Innocent Soul
Weight: 130 lbs
Voice: Timid and wispy. Full of wonder.
- Through his creation powers, Shiro consumes more sugar a year than most small nations.
- Nothing makes him happier than getting someone else to smile.
- Amira once told him that at exactly 2am every night, a demon runs through the streets and eats children with white hair. He has been afraid to be outside at 2am ever since.
- Is perpetually happy.
Meet: MidoriThe Tortured Temptress
Voice: Thin, sultry, soft. Yet enough of an edge to let someone feel physically cut by her words.
- Midori finds pleasure in making others uncomfortable. Her best target is Kuroi.
- A soldier tried to cut her hair once. They are still searching for his body.
- Never leaves the base without looking flawless, but everyone is convinced she doesn’t actually have to try.
- Midori is a sucker for cupcakes decorated like kittens.
Meet: Alex Von'Shrep
The Disgraced Soldier
Weight: 155 lbs
Voice: Brash and direct. Very flat and monotonous… when sober.
- Can clean and polish any mid-sized military vehicle with a toothbrush in 2 hours flat.
- Alex once won a drinking contest. She outdrank 800 other contestants over a 14 hour period, consuming roughly 20 gallons of whiskey. She wasn’t aware there was a contest.
- Skilled with more weapons than a well stocked armoury could actually hold.
- Under her cold exterior, she fancies herself a secret hopeless romantic. Of course, her romantic fantasies always involve long walks on the beach with a freshly sharpened sword…
Meet: Quinton Martin
The Only One Who Was Asked About His Own Title So He Wanted To Call Himself The Utmost Pinnacle Of Professorship In All Of Zygomynoxia But I’m Not Sure If I Want To Go With That Because People Might Not Understand The True Depth Of My Knowledge Of Beetles So Perhaps We Should…
Weight: 155 Lbs
Voice: You know how popcorn sounds when it’s popping? Or maybe a machine gun?
- One cloud can weigh more than 1 million pounds! Isn’t that fascinating? Just imagine how quickly Zygomynoxia could be destroyed if we had all of them fall!
- Looking for a new workout? Why not go find a wall and bash your head against it for a solid hour! Not only will you knock out all those bad ideas, you’ll burn 150 calories while you’re at it!
- How about cards? Did you know that the odds of getting a Royal Flush (that’s the best hand in an Earthen card game called Poker) are 1 in 649,740? Well, unless you’re Amira. She seems to have a 1 in 4 chance. I still can’t figure out how she’s palming those cards!
- Humans, like me, share between 40 and 50 percent of our DNA with the common Earthen Cabbage! I was working on splicing my own DNA with some Cabbage to try and create the ultimate being that wouldn’t need to eat because they could get all of their daily energy from a nice soil bath and just being out in the sun. Can you imagine how great that would have been? Why did Terra stop me? Excuse me, I need to go to the farm...