The main character of Aerodynamic.
Age: young? 300+ years
Weight: 175 lbs.
Voice: Animated. Mid range.
Race: Last living pure demon.
Combat Skills: As with all pure demons, heightened abilities.
Extra durable, extra strong. Extra fast. (While not often
used, can manifest wings.)
Quirks: You mean besides being the last living demon? Well, Aero is terrified of dragonflies. (And basically everything else) Aero also loves food. A lot.
Relationships: Dinah is his best friend and cuddle buddy! Meets Elliot by trying to "save his life." Becomes friends. Um...Katie is....nice.
Backstory: Aero was born in one of the oldest tribes of
demons. He was the youngest of his tribe and often got babied.
One day, he took a nap. When he woke up, things
were different. Thankfully a few years later, he met Elliot.
- Aero choses to be an "Inbetween" meaning he has no definitive gender as it's "easier" but uses male pronouns around humans.
- Aero was named such by Elliot as his true name is in Demonic and Elliot couldn't pronounce it.
- Aero sometimes doesn't understand modern human terminology. He gets confused by it but does his best!
- Aero is extremely flexible.
The Emo Kid
The second main character of Aerodynamic.
Weight: 160 lbs.
Voice: Average? (Don't let him fool you. He can sing.)
Race: Human? (Sadly)
Hobbies: Elliot enjoys reading and watching movies. He also
really enjoys selfies, even if he won't easily admit it. He's also
a big science buff (despite his parent's wishes.)
Quirks: Pretty shy and basically hates his life. However, enjoys spending time in the woods, away from people. Somewhat monotonous and hates wearing his glasses despite being legally blind.
Relationships: Son of a pastor. Only child. grew up across the street from Katie (his best friend) and meets Aero under
odd circumstances. Use to be...a little more than friends with Harper and misses him dearly.
Backstory: Elliot's life has been surprisingly dull before
meeting Aero. Though he has had a number of not enjoyable things he would rather not speak about happen.
- Elliot likes photography. This is because of Harper, before he left. It reminds him of better times.
- Elliot is a sucker for horror movies. Equally, he's super into any drama that really gets the feels ramped up.
- Elliot loves Forensic Science as well as the study of true crime. Though he isn't sure what he wants to do with his future, he would like to believe it has something to do with that.
- Elliot loves trivia. He often tries to get his friends to go to trivia leagues just to sweep the board.
Elliot's best friend and a strong secondary character.
Weight: 180 lbs.
Voice: Chipper and happy. Not annoyingly high, but high.
Hobbies: Katie loves to just hang out with friends, watch silly videos online, mimic vines or memes, get everyone to laugh and make silly gifs. She also loves doing hair and likes to do makeup on other people.
Quirks: Katie is as friendly as they come. She grew up close to Elliot and Harper. Despite being girly, she's always been a tomboy when it comes to hobbies. Being the huge fujoshi she is, she enjoys spending her time attempting to find Elliot a boyfriend and reading boy's love manga.
Relationships: Close to her parents and family in general, Katie hates that Elliot's family is so cruel. She is also best friends with Elliot. Beyond that, she has many other friends that are here again gone again. She misses Harper something awful as the two of them were really close before he left.
Backstory: Katie has had a happy life. Her family has been supportive through all of her choices. They've offered Elliot a place to stay more than once. She, Elliot and Harper were all best of friends from a young age up.
- Katie prides herself on reading any boy's love manga she can find. This does include any doujinshi she can get her hands on.
- While Katie would love to have a boyfriend, her standards are super high. Both from a bit of her parents's doing, Harper's doing and years of reading boy's love manga. Therefore, she has way more fun trying to find Elliot a boyfriend.
- Katie's favorite color is pink! Has been since she was a kid.
- Katie will compliment anyone if it means they feel better. She adores making everyone happy.